The Mustang 50, which is another one of its ergonomic products is designed as a zero-turn mower. With comfort, as well power being the motto behind its making, the Troy Bilt Mustang 50 has garnered a huge customer base for its amazing delivery of functionality. Let’s look into the details of this high-end mower and the reasons for its popularity amongst farming enthusiasts.
- This monster is driven by a 724 cc highly efficient Briggs and Stratton V-twin engine, which is widely known for its high performance.
- The capacity of the tank which is 2.7 gallons, allows it to handle 2 to 3 acres of land continuously without stopping for refueling.
- There are up to 8 cutting positions which can be adjusted according to the type of land the mower works on as well as a 50-inch cutting edge for different environments.
- The powerful engine delivers to the mower a forward speed of 7 miles per hour and a reverse speed of 2.5 miles per hour.
- It has further been designed for comfort with specifications like an 18-inch-high back seat which make it great to drive around in.
- To remove grass bits there is a specific deck wash port for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Troy Bilt Mustang weighs about 780 pounds and has got a dimension of 84 x 60.8 x 35.5 inches.
- A heavy-duty frame combined with the front axle make it durable while also giving it utmost protection against damage.
- A prime feature of this mower is its ability to maneuver 360 degrees which makes it more efficient without the need to trim again after mowing the whole land for a cleaner finish.
- The deployment of the blades to cut down the grass is quite quick due to the Electric PTO (Power Take Off) feature that is inbuilt in its assembly.
- The lap bars are two ways adjustable and are only to be turned to the vertical position for the mower to completely stop. Moreover, it has been designed to offer comfort to riders of all sizes.
- The engine which is used in this model of mowers has got an OHV (Over Head Valve) for better fuel economy and has also got a spin-on oil filter for a full pressure lubrication. In addition, for easy starting it has got an ignition switch.
- The fuel tank features a site window to view the fuel present in the tank without having to remove the cap and peer in each time.
- For a better lifetime and good performance, the front caster wheels have been made easily greaseable to prevent wear and tear.
- This Troy-Bilt‘s another great feature is its ability to provide zero turn when faced with obstacles due to the two rear wheels being able to move in different directions as a result of two types of transmissions.
Tips for Easy Handling
- This machinery has been made to offer its riders utmost comfort. A four-position seat clamp knob is used to control the seat height while it also features extra leg room space. In addition, there is also a cup holder as well as a storage tray for putting items onto.
- The lawn mower can take some time to get used to. Read the manual which is provided along with the mower in detail before taking it out for mowing, regarding issues on starting as well as maintenance. Once controlling it is mastered, it can take less than half the time taken by a lawn tractor to complete the entire job.
- The mechanism is such that it is based on a vacuum creation for picking up the grass clippings which are cut and hence there should be proper air flow within the assembly.
The Troy Bilt Mustang 50 is being sold online on many major shopping sites where it can be found in the affordable price range of $**** to $****. In addition, a three-year warranty, as well as a life time guarantee for the frame, is provided by the company for this product. Some sites even offer a five-year guarantee for a small additional amount which is paid along with the price of the product.
For the amount of comfort that it provides while giving the best performance amongst other zero turn mowers of similar specifications, it certainly is a great choice to put your money on this piece of machinery.