You want to possess the best push mower? The most significant thing is that you should understand your garden better than anyone in such a way that you are able to give informed decisions when choosing a new lawn mower. First of all, you need to answer for the question “Do I really need a mover that I can push or ride?” It’s conditional upon the size of your garden. For instance, if it is less than half an acre, you should consider a push or self-propelled mower. In case that it’s bigger than half an acre, a riding mover will be your best choice.
- 1 Understand the engine
- 2 Want a bagging or a mulching?
- 3 How about wheel size and strength?
- 4 Here is the Top Rated Lawn Mowers
- 4.1 1. GreenWorks 25022 12 Amp Corded 20-Inch Lawn Mower
- 4.2 2. Scotts 2000-20 20-Inch Classic Push Reel Lawn Mower
- 4.3 3. Fiskars Staysharp Max Reel Mower, 18-Inch
- 4.4 4. Black & Decker SPCM1936 19-Inch 36-Volt Cordless Electric Self-Propelled Lawn Mower With Removable Battery
- 4.5 5. Black & Decker CM1936 19-Inch 36-Volt Cordless Electric Lawn Mower With Removable Battery
- 4.6 6. Sun Joe MJ401E Mow Joe 14-Inch 12 Amp Electric Lawn Mower With Grass Catcher
- 4.7 7. Black & Decker LM175 18-Inch 6-1/2 amp Electric Mower
- 4.8 8. GreenWorks 25142 10 Amp Corded 16-Inch Lawn Mower
- 4.9 9. Husqvarna 7021P 21-Inch 160cc Honda GCV160 Gas Powered 3-N-1 Push Lawn Mower With High Rear Wheels (CARB Compliant)
- 4.10 10. WORX WG782 14-Inch 24-Volt Cordless Lawn Mower with IntelliCut
- 5 Final
- 6 Related Post
Understand the engine
The engine will be separated into 2 different types as gas-powered and electric (or cordless) mowers. Electric (or cordless) mowers calculate their power in volts, watts, and amps. If you want to compare the electric power to the gas power, try to divide the wattage by 746 in order to obtain the equal horsepower.
How to it? Just multiply the volts by the amps, okay?
Meanwhile, the gas mowers are broken down into two-stroke and four-stroke engines. The two-stroke engines which require a blend of oil and gas are basically powerful. Although they might start better in cold temperatures, they also eliminate more pollution. With the bigger form, the four-stroke run cleaner and are perfect for large your garden.
Want a bagging or a mulching?
It’s conditional upon the condition and climate of your garden. You should know that your wet lawn might get clumpy and clogged if leaving too much mulch. Hence, you need to bag the grass clippings to avoid this case. On the contrary, if the soil is dry, creating nutrient-rich mulch is better.
How about wheel size and strength?
Keep in mind that the wheels on any lawn mower often get the most tear and wear because they always run through roots and rocks. That’s the reason using a large wheel size will enhance the mower’s durability and makes it easy to go over rough terrain.
It’s advised that you should narrow down which kinds of lawn mowers are suitable for your demands, budget and your garden. To let everything become simple, we will present the top-rated push lawn mowers for your beloved garden.
Here is the Top Rated Lawn Mowers
Look at this list! You will see the Top 10 Push Mower Reviews 2018 on the Market that is highly evaluated by an abundance of clients all over the world. Through studying the wonderful characteristics of these products, you will make up your mind and select the best push lawn mower.
1. GreenWorks 25022 12 Amp Corded 20-Inch Lawn Mower
The electric motor with 12 Amp and 20-inch cutting deck can help you cut through the toughest grass as well as getting the job completed soon and effortlessly. Additionally, it is attached a 3-in-1 feature so that you can receive multiple options for grass clippings from side discharge, rear bagging and mulching abilities. Controlling this mower is quite easy thanks to the big wheels (7″ front wheels and 10″ rear wheels). [GreenWorks 25022 read full review]
2. Scotts 2000-20 20-Inch Classic Push Reel Lawn Mower
With a simple and no electric or complicated motor, the Scotts 2000-20 will be useful and effective for anyone who owns a small yard and want to do exercise when mowing. With 10-inch dual tracking wheels and 20-inch reel mower, operating the mower will become easy and simple. Thanks to the 9 height adjustment, you will never worry to select a particular extent for the grass.
3. Fiskars Staysharp Max Reel Mower, 18-Inch
This push reel lawn mower combines patent-pending InertiaDrive technology with excellent ergonomics to deliver best-in-class cutting performance without oil, gas, the noise or the hassle of cords. Besides, the StaySharp Cutting System can cut the grass and keep a long-lasting performance without colliding with the blades. Moreover, the VersaCut Technology will bring an easy-cut height adjustment and a clean cut on any kind of grass. [Fiskars Staysharp read full review]
4. Black & Decker SPCM1936 19-Inch 36-Volt Cordless Electric Self-Propelled Lawn Mower With Removable Battery
The Black & Decker SPCM1936 will produce a powerful cut up to 1/3 acre home site without the hassles and mess of gas. With a 36-volt removable battery, you can lift it out to change anywhere. Especially, with a changeable self-propelled engine, it’s easy to regulate to your ideal mowing footstep. [Black & Decker SPCM1936 read full review]
5. Black & Decker CM1936 19-Inch 36-Volt Cordless Electric Lawn Mower With Removable Battery
Amongst the electric lawn mower reviews, Black & Decker CM1936 is judged highly because it has a powerful motor, quick and precise cutting, and improved blade design. With a removable battery, you are able to use additional batteries in order to cut larger mower. Besides, with 19″ deck size, it consists of 3-in-1 deck, including bagging, mulching and discharging (optional).
6. Sun Joe MJ401E Mow Joe 14-Inch 12 Amp Electric Lawn Mower With Grass Catcher
If you have a small yard, Sun Joe MJ401E will be a superior mower. With a powerful electric engine (12 Amp), it can mow the grass quickly and effectively. Of course, it’s easy and simple to operate, and then you will never see any messy oils or gas in your lawn. Thanks to the solid design, you will not meet any difficult to maneuver and take up less storage space. [Sun Joe MJ401E read full review]
7. Black & Decker LM175 18-Inch 6-1/2 amp Electric Mower
With an 18-inch cutting path and a powerful 6.5 Amp electric motor, the Black & Decker LM175 is totally ideal for lawns within 100 feet. It’s pretty light and easy to mow. You will never feel worried about gas, oil, or tune-ups when using as well as maintaining it. In addition, this product will come with a limited warranty on the deck and a 2-year warranty on the remaining ones.
8. GreenWorks 25142 10 Amp Corded 16-Inch Lawn Mower
Although its electric power just attains 10 Amp, the GreenWorks 25142 has enough power to cut through tough grass. With 7″ rear wheel, 6″ front wheels and 5-position height adjustment, this mower can cut all kinds of grass. Thanks to a durable 16-inch cutting deck, you are able to finish your mowing task quickly and effortlessly.
9. Husqvarna 7021P 21-Inch 160cc Honda GCV160 Gas Powered 3-N-1 Push Lawn Mower With High Rear Wheels (CARB Compliant)
Husqvarna 7021P – the best gas lawn mower – is designed with a Honda GCV160 engine, and it has been availing in most of the gardens in California. With 3-in-1 system and height rear wheels, this mower can create a great movement when using. Additionally, this product comes up with a friendly design so that it can form a height adjustment and gentle grip to cut comfortably. [Husqvarna 7021P read full review]
10. WORX WG782 14-Inch 24-Volt Cordless Lawn Mower with IntelliCut
With a complete cord-free, the WORX WG782 bases mainly on a rechargeable and removable 24-volt battery and an intuitive, simple system in order to keep your garden in tiptop shape. Thanks to IntelliCut mowing technology, it’s quite easy to cut tough grass. Especially, this mower is also attached with a 3-in-1 cutting for mulching, bagging and discharging.
Feel enough and informed with the above information for push lawn mowers on sale? Everything that you should execute at this time is to determine the exact requirement of your needs and make your purchase. Time to improve your beloved garden at the best level!
- How To Select The Best Push Lawn Mower of 2018
- Best Push Reel Lawn Mowers Review & Buying Guide Of 2018
- Most Popular Lawn Tractor Reviews 2018
- Best Robotic Lawn Mower Reviews 2018
- Best-Rated Riding Lawn Mower Reviews 2018
- Best Electric Lawn Mowers Review & Buying Guide Of 2018
- Best Earthwise Electric Lawn Mowers Review 2018
- Best Push Gas Lawn Mowers Review And Buying Guide Of 2018
- Best Zero Turn Mower Reviews 2018 [ 18 Zero Turn Mower ]