Do you have a large garden and my lawn frequently extension of this garden, it can create a bad image for the image of your garden. Such small lawn mowers for large gardens are not attractive enough. Riding lawn mowers are absolutely necessary for a large garden. Some riding lawn mowers by the company in 2019 took place in the market. These machines, along with new developments in technology can be used more easily and get better results can be products.
So if you have a large garden and if you take one riding lawn mower up to this time, this article will be a good reference for you. The following list will sort riding lawn mowers, will be essential for your garden. So without any delay Check out our list below and buy one of the riding lawn mower suitable to your budget.
Best Riding Lawn Mower Reviews
In below, I reviewed 4 best riding lawn mowers for 2019, hope you can easily picked your best one based on your requirements.
This model of Husqvarna is a high rated riding lawn mower in present market. It comes with very powerful engine (22 HP Stratton & Briggs) which can cut mower at 46-inch width and 1.5 to 4 inches height. If you are searching for a powerful one then you must check out this Yard Tractor Husqvarna 24 HP. Also it has adjustable seat, height adjustment cutting system, and steering wheel is ergonomic which is easy to use to ensure comforts while mowing. Husqvarna YTA22V46 is made to last long. It applies air induction technology for getting top level cutting performance. I liked this mower for its controlling, easy speed mode, easy storage, hydrostatic transmission that can gives best mowing experience. Though it’s a bit expensive but its quality will value your money and you will have 3 years warranty.
If you desire more from a riding lawn mower then you must go for this model Husqvarna YTA24V48. It has a powerful engine 24HP (Briggs and Stratton Intek V-Twin) with hydrostatic transmission which is pedal-operated. It applied air induction method to give best cutting performance. Adjustable cutting height and easy operating systems are the best part of this mower. Its operator seat position creates low gravity for traction, stability and safety on both ground likes – hillside and flat. I like its ergonomic steering wheel which makes it very comfortable to operate. You can also cut grasses into corners and under park benches because of its front-mounted cutting deck. You can get more details and latest price ideas of this lawn tractor from below link of amazon.
This is another best riding lawn mower model of Husqvarna which comes with 22 HP (Briggs and Stratton Intek V-Twin) engine. It has 46 inch cutting deck (best for large to mid size lawn) with desk height adjustment from 6 positions. This is an impressive mower which has high turning radius. It has adjustable mid back seat for best comfort. Husqvarna YTH22V46-CARB also has 6 speed gear transmission for best performance. If you have more than ¼ acre lawn then you must go for this model. You can follow amazon link below to know the latest price and more specification about this mower.
Troy-Bilt is considered as a primary stage riding lawn mower. If you have medium type of lawn (less than an acre) then I will recommend this mower to you. Also if you are looking for cheap riding mower then Troy-Bilt will be the right pick for your needs. This is smaller than other riding mowers with OHV engine which will saves fuel and won’t vibrate much like others. Electric start system is the best part of this mower which starts every time properly without having any trouble. You can mow your lawn from both side forward and reverse. Its can cut grasses from different highest by its 5 adjustable cutting mode that can give you more control. To get more details of specification and price follow the amazon link below.
How to use a riding lawn mower
- First check if your lawn mower has sufficient fuel. Fill in the gasoline if required before starting to use the mower. While filling up gasoline, make sure that the mower is shut down. Moreover avoid filling the mower indoors, do not smoke and do not fill gas during operation. Having an adequate level of gas in tanks is important for efficient running.
- Climb on the mower and comfortably settle down on the seat. There may be a safety switch under the seat and this would prevent the mower engine to start if there is not adequate amount of weight sensed.
- Make sure that the mower is on brake and the blades of mower are disengaged.
- Set the cutting height of the mower according to requirements of job.
- Pull the string to get the lawn mower engine to start.
- Turn off the safety switch.
- Pull a proper control in order to get the blades engaged.
- Shift the mower in first gear with the use of the shift knob. This would let your lawn mower begin to move forward.
- Control the directions and movement of your riding lawn mower like you use steering wheel of a car.
- Travel forward for mowing of your lawn. Ride-on mowers are capable of running backwards too however we recommend you to mow in a forward direction as doing it the other way can make the mower travel in to objects and can cause accidental damages. Your lawn mower may also flip over.
- Mow the lawn in horizontal or vertical rows and make parallel lines in order to make sure that no area is left.
- On the slopes, mow in up direction and down. Do not go sideways as it increases the chances of flipping over. Never stop or turn when riding mower on a slope. If you need to change direction or stop, reach top of the slope first.
- Try to avoid running over hard rocks and holes as it can damage your mower and can create chances of flipping over that may cause some injury or serious damage.
- When you are done with your lawn mowing job, disengage blades and throttle down.
Important Tips for Using a Riding Lawn Mower
- Thoroughly go through instructions mentioned in the operator’s manual before beginning to use the riding lawn mower.
- Begin by starting mower in a wide open space where there are no holes, obstacles and people around you.
- Avoid ditches, holes, and rocks for mowing.
- Do not mow when you have kids playing around you or you have pets in your lawn.
- Never operate mower when you are in influence of alcohol or any medication.
- Wear tight fitted clothes, sturdy shoes, ear and eye protection (safety glasses).
- Make sure that your hands and feet are away from the parts that rotate on your mower.
- Keep the machine out of reach of children. Only adults may use a riding mower.
- Ride alone on the mower.
- Replace grass catcher bags that have worn out.
- We recommend you not to use riding lawn mower on wet grass.
- Have your mower speed reduced on slopes and while turning.
- Check the entire safety devices and guards placement.
- Check all the bolts for being tighten.
- Avoid having direct contact with parts that are hot.
- Do not get off the mower when it is running.
Reverse Use of Riding Lawn Mower
It is important to know how you can properly operate ride-on mowers in reverse and there are some basics steps to it.
Set the mower to reverse mode!
- Stop the mower completely.
- Turn mower blades off.
- Depress pedal of brake.
- Shift the mower lever in the reverse position.
- Set the key to reverse or caution mode.
- Push the blade lever to engage blades.
- Before launching a move, make sure that the area behind you doesn’t make any objects and is clear to operate.
Every time you begin mowing your lawn, make sure that the air filter is clean. Also check to see that there are no damaged or loose structural parts in your mower. Check oil and spark plugs. As part of proper maintenance we recommend you to replace filters and spark plugs every year.
Last Words about Riding Lawn Mowers
The price ranges of these mowers are under 3k USD. I picked above top 4 based on well research, high ratings, and positive customer feedbacks with web reviews analysis to help you to find your best lawn mower 2019 at present market. I always check quality to ensure value of money before purchase anything. I continuously working to find best mowers and whenever I get I will update this list (though I think, this 4 best riding lawn mower 2019 list is a perfect collection of this year). This will be the right pick which can be the best for different size and types of lawn with reasonable price.