- The mower weighs about 598 lbs, which is comparatively lighter than other mowers in the same price range.
- It is smaller in size and has a length of 49.5 inch, a breadth of 72.75 inch and a height of 46 inch.
- The engine attached here is powered by hydraulic pumps and is manufactured by Briggs and Stratton, who are one of the leading engine manufacturers.
- The engine has an air filter, super finished bearings and chrome plated valves. A cooling fan is also attached to prevent excessive heating of the motor.
- The motor comes equipped with a number of controls for easy operation. Some of them are: a set of steering control levers, a park brake, an ignition switch, a throttle control, a choke control, a service meter, a blade switch, fuse, cutting height lever, seat adjustment device, bypass linkages, fuel shut off valve, fuel tank and tracking.
- Husqvarna products are known for their durability, high efficiency and strength. It’s model 967324101 equipped with twin engines is no different. It shows excellence in engineering and is fitted with parts from best companies. For example, its engines are manufactured by Briggs and Stratton, who are known for their excellence in the same area.
- You won’t have to worry about your safety while using this product because a unique safety feature is installed in this powerful Zero Turn Mower. The mower won’t move under these two conditions: engaged mower deck, the steering or park brake controls are not in the locked state in the outward position.
- The cutting blades are made of high quality reinforced steel. This not only improves the strength but also makes it long lasting. The height of the cutting deck can also be adjusted through the cutting height lever.
- The lawn mower has superior steering capabilities and this makes it easier to handle and operate, than other mowers at the same price range.
- The transmissions are zero integrated and do not require any kind of excessive maintenance. This makes this machine even more hassle-free.
Tips for Easy Handling
- Slopes are always a difficult area to mow and are notoriously famous for causing loss of control. It is important to go through the safety manual before mowing any area with significant slope. While operating on hilly areas, use the slowest speed possible and try to mow the uphill or downhill grass in one turn. Stopping on a sloped area will be tricky and should be avoided. Also, do not mow on a surface that tilts more than 10 degrees as the mower will upturn.
- The engine will heat up excessively after operation and therefore it is advisable to not touch the engine or the bypass linkages just after or during operation. Allow the device to cool down, before refuelling etc. Also, be sure to activate the park brake and take out the ignition key before doing any inspection of the machine.
- The cutting blades might get damaged if they are hit continuously with smalls stones or similar items. In such cases, it is best to replace them after getting them inspected from an expert. Be sure to use bolts from Husqvarna only for better results.
This zero turn mower is priced at $**** on Amazon and is eligible for free shipping in most of the states of USA. It is available in two forms: unassembled and with expert assembly. The unassembled price is given above and if you want to buy it assembled then you will have to shell out $*** for the same. You can also spend an additional $*** dollars for a warranty period of 4 years or $*** for a warranty period for 3 years.