Well, you want to possess the best push lawn mower, don’t you?
How such a nice idea at the moment! When grass starts invading your small lawn, it’s certain that you should keep it shorten as soon as possible. Moreover, you can get rid of smoke, noise, and the encumbrance of keeping a gas-powered mower operating. The push lawn mower is just a tool with a cutting edge (and a motor). It needs to be pushed across the lawn in order to clip and cut the grass. In addition, this tool is rather useful and ideal for the small lawns. Why do you want to possess the big mover when your lawn doesn’t have more rooms?
You’re making a correct choice when ending your search right here. The push lawn mowers are convenient, eco-friendly, quiet and light. You don’t have to put a great deal of effort in pushing like other mowers with the heavy motors. More especially, these mowers are used to cut the grass instead of tearing it as the gas-powered ones do.
If you decide to pick up the push lawn mower, you will handle with 2 more choices between an electric and gas ones. Therefore, to help you get the necessary information about the good product. Please look at a comparative chart below!
Study about the three best push mowers on the market
Here are the three best push mowers which have a high rank and beloved models on the market nowadays. Keep your keen eye on the best push mowers reviews and see whether any product will be suitable in your demand.
- Scotts 2000-20 20-Inch Classic Push Reel Lawn Mower
- GreenWorks 25022 12 Amp Corded 20-Inch Lawn Mower
- Husqvarna 7021P 21-Inch 160cc Honda GCV160 Gas Powered 3-N-1 Push Lawn Mower With High Rear Wheels (CARB Compliant)
When seeking for the best push lawn mower, you always wish to occupy a tool that offers much power to cut the grass. Furthermore, it’s certainly light, easy-to-operate, and simple-to-push. Ah, a good warranty is rather important because you don’t want to change the mower every year. Hence, we’re glad to give the comparative chart of characteristics as well as highlights of the three best push mowers, consisting of their rank and price.
The three best-rated push mowers reviews
Look at this review! You will see the top 3 great push mowers that are highly evaluated by abundance of clients all over the world. Through studying the wonderful characteristics of these products, you will make up your mind and select the best push lawn mower.
1. Scotts 2000-20 20-Inch Classic Push Reel Lawn Mower Review
The Scotts 2000-20 is a maneuverable, light, and economical push reel lawn mower that is executed entirely by you. Owing to that, you are able to make your lawn look nice, fresh, and healthy by yourself. Not only does it deal with thick greenswards smoothly, but also it doesn’t produce any pollution or create any noise. What could be more wonderful when taking control of the grass on your land with a very serviceable and satisfying moving tool!
The classic Scotts 2000-20 includes a 20-inch reel mower with 10-inch dual tracking wheels and rugged radial tires for moving easily. With 9 height regulation slots from 1 to 3 inches, you are able to regulate a specific height range for the grass according to your wish by directing a fingertip with quick-snap height adjusters. Moreover, with 5 heat- treated, steel blades, you will realize that this product is easy-to-use as well as offering you a finer and strong cut.
Look at its features:
- Weight: 34 pounds
- Item model number: 2000-20
- Wheels: 10-inch dual tracking wheel and rugged radial tires
- Cutting edge: 20 inches
- Cutting heights adjustments: 1-3 inches (9 positions)
- Warranty: 2 years
2. GreenWorks 25022 12 Amp Corded 20-Inch Lawn Mower Review
The GreenWorks 25022 is endowed with a 20-inch wide cutting deck. Thanks to its system, you can perform mowing effectively and quickly with less time and effort wasted. In addition, this cutting deck is made of high quality steel for long-term use. And that’s the reason why this product goes with a 4-year-warranty.
With the 12Amp power, you can mow lightly the medium and big lawns. Your job will look simple and quick. Furthermore, you will feel that you’re taking free time to relish your lawn instead of mowing it. More especially, the GreenWorks also supplements a new feature that other electric mowers don’t have – the cord lock. Owing to that, you are able to stop the cord from disconnecting to avoid affecting your job. In addition, this tool doesn’t hold the carbon dioxide; therefore, it’s quite safe for both you and your surrounding environment.
Watch it in details as below:
- Weight: 59 pounds
- Item model number: 25022
- Wheels: 10-inch rear wheels and 7-inch front wheels
- Cutting heights adjustments: 1.5 – 3.75 inches (7 positions)
- Cutting deck: 20 inches
- Be equipped cord lock
- Motor power: 12 Amp Electric Motor
- Warranty: 4 years.
3. Husqvarna 7021P 21-Inch 160cc Honda GCV160 Gas Powered 3-N-1 Push Lawn Mower With High Rear Wheels (CARB Compliant) Review
The Husqvarna 7021P is a gas-powered push lawn mower with 160cc Honda engine GCV160. This product is evaluated as the top 5 best lawn movers under the group of gas push lawn mower. Although this mower’s energy level is rather strong, you also change the cutting design for your lawn depending on your wish.
With a 21-inch cutting width, you might execute the main task – mowing – quickly and efficiently. In addition, this width is wider than the others, so it allows you to mow bigger rooms in a short time. In addition, the Honda engine also offers 6.9-gross-torque so that you are able to operate and startup smoothly and effectively.
Besides, owing a 4-point height adjustment together with a cutting height from 1.5 to 3.5 inches, this mower will operate with ease. Moreover, it also creates a smooth running during your lawn moving procedure.
Let’s observe its features here:
- Weight: 78 pounds
- Item model number: 7021P
- Wheels: 12-inch rear wheels and 8-inch front wheels
- Cutting heights adjustments: 1.5 – 3.5 inches
- Cutting weight: 21 inches
- Gross-torque: 6.9 pound per foot
- Cylinder displacement: 160cc
- Warranty: 2 years
Check out the Husqvarna 7021P 21-Inch 160cc Honda GCV160 Gas Powered 3-N-1 Push Lawn Mower With High Rear Wheels at Amazon.com
What are you looking for from the top 3 best-rated push lawn mowers?
Push Reel Lawn Mower (click here to view full)
- If your lawn’s surface area is about ¼ acre, a push mower will become the best choice. These products are not expensive and be very easy-to-use though they need a lot of force to push. Moreover, their structure is rather simple than the self-propelled mowers or gas ones. Therefore, they will rarely break down.
- One of the most evident benefits is that the push lawn mower has no fuel exhalation results. Meanwhile, a gas-powered mower might exhaust stinking smokes. Although the electric mower doesn’t emit the smokes, you need to make sure that your machine is charged enough electric energy to mow. To the push reel lawn mower, all that you need to do is to eat enough before pushing.
- Another benefit is that this mower has no noise pollution. It’s entirely quiet when mowing your lawn. Of course, it will be better than the gas-powered mower. Try to image that you have to listen to a big loud and at the same time smell the terrible smoke. How uncomfortable it is! Surely, you can’t use this mower too early or too late because it might affect the neighbor. Hence, picking the push reel lawn mower will help you deal with both the problems with ease.
- Last but not least, the cost for this mower is rather cheap and reasonable. The average cost will be from $100 – $150. Why do you select the big mower when your lawn is small?
Electric Lawn Mower (click here to view full)
- The electric mowers might operate effectively on a small/medium lawn (about 1/3 acre). Using an electric mower will make your neighbor feel happy because this machine is effectively silent. Of course, you might listen to some noises, but it’s not inappreciable. Instead of using traditional mowers with a loud sound, choosing the electric one might help you escape from the noise.
- Look! When using the gas mower, the smoke from it might affect badly to your health as well as your surrounding environment. Therefore, using the electric lawn mower might decrease the pollution because it doesn’t have the gasoline combustion.
- Just hit on a button to start the machine. It’s simple and easy than operating the gas mowers. Is it right? To the initial maintenance request for the electric lawn mowers is grind the blades. If you want to use a battery-operated version, you need to charge the battery after every use because it’s very vital.
- However, you need to bear in mind something like that. To the corded version, you need to stay close enough to an electric outlet to keep your machine plugged in and mowing. To the battery version, you will be limited the time because of the battery’s capacity.
Gas-powered Lawn Mower (click here to view full)
- If you own a large lawn with more than ½ acre, a gas-powered mower will help you a lot. This mower could work longer than the electric one. Moreover, adding gas into the motor might produce more horsepower than the electric one. Of course, you don’t feel worried anymore about replacing battery or cords frequently. The gas lawn mower will spend less fuel when mowing for a long way.
- The gas mower could mow thick and hard grass with ease, and it requires less physical effort. Another interesting thing is that just the gas-powered lawn mower has a self-propelled kind (belongs to the riding lawn mower).
- In addition, the lifespan of this mower lasts longer than other mowers.
- Nevertheless, using the gas-powered lawn mower might create some bad influences such as noisy, bad influences to the environment, etc.
- Besides, this mower is very heavy, and you have to spend lots of money for maintenance. In fact, this product is rather beneficial if using it to mow the big lawns.
Some tips to select the best push lawn mower
With the above information about 3 basic kinds of push lawn mowers, it’s time to consider picking up the best and fitting one. So, let’s consult a couple of useful tips so that you can look for the perfect one to match your demand.
- First of all, you need to pay attention to the engine. Consult the engine with a high quality and then buy it. In addition, ensure that this mower might be suitable with your expectation about the working condition.
- Second, it’s your garden’s size. As we mentioned above, you might know how to pick up the fitting lawn mower, right? The 20-inch push reel lawn mower will be a perfect choice for the small garden (around ¼ acre). Or if yours is large, you should consider a gas-powered mower or a self-propelled one.
- Next, take notice of your lawn’s territory. Choose a self-propelled lawn mower if your garden is hilly or sloped. While a gas-powered mower will be suitable if the grass on your lawn is Bermuda grass.
- Who uses the mower often – you, your wife/husband? Consider each feature carefully to select the fitting mower. For instance, if you want to do exercise and at the same time do garden, the push reel lawn mower will be good at the moment.
- Last but not least, you have to take care of the features of the push lawn mower, particularly the mulching blade. The best mulching blade will return the finely cut grass parts to the lawn like a kind of natural fertilizer. Consult how to use the mulching blade of each product when mowing in order to attain the best level.
- In addition, attaching a bagging mower is to gather the grass clippings. Think carefully and pick up a side-bagging or rear-one for your machine. Of course, see the price of each mower to make the best final decision.
Best Push Lawn Mower Recommentdation of 2014
I’m very thankful for your patient to read our inclusive review about push lawn mower. In addition, you also receive useful information about the three best-rated push lawn mowers. Depending on what your objective is and how much money you wish to spend on your forthcoming mower. And now, we think that you’re wondering carefully to pick up the best one. Hence, once you want to purchase one, ensure that you’ve read push lawn mover reviews online in order to end up with the best push lawn mower for your own demands.